Saturday 7 March 2009

Dumpling Day!!!


Dumpling (far right in yellow) preparing veg for making dumplings!

As I mentioned before, we have 2 whole days off, us and the rest of the guys at the studio, so they ALL came around to our apartment and taught us how to make dumplings. 

It was pretty cool. We made veggie ones and 2 diffferent types of pork ones. Jenny and Colour taught me how to fold them properly. 

My perfect dumpling...(centre bottom)

Wicked.

 We played some Wii and laughed with Nayi. It was a nice afternoon, so good to have time off and spend it with Chinese people learning something of their culture rather than us playing the Wii all day and eating Oreos. Good times. I hope we can do it again before we leave.

Wii anyone????

Moon and Nayi.
Colour and Phoenix.

Nothing much else has happened this month, like I said everyone is pretty busy with the film. But here is a couple of other things I wanted to throw in but couldn’t find an appropriate place to mention them!

 

Ono took photos of us.

Phoenix Drew us.




And last but not least. We can order food by ourselves in restaurants now! As long as it egg fried rice or noodle….lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment