Wednesday 11 March 2009

More at Confucius

I was talking to my friend Ashleigh and she mentioned how upset the animals in cages made her, so when I went there again I made sure to take better photographs of the place to show you more clearly how these animals are kept. 


These rabbits are so teeny! I reckon they aren't much older than one month.

Poor hamsters stuck in running wheels with no where to move to, just round and round and hung up like christmas decorations :(

I might buy this brown one...

These kittens are also so young, they have really weak meows and can barely open their eyes. They should be with their mother not out on this cold street.

And how funny is this cat's face!!!


Below is a video of the street where one of these animal shops are. Listen to how loud it is. this shop is right next to a beauty type shop blaring out loud dance music in a street full of bright lights and even though it's March...it's still bloody freezing, all the animals are huddled together trying to keep warm but they are still shivering.



The Confucius Temple has this cool little market place where everyone will be receiving their gifts from! And excuse me for being bigheaded but how awesome are some of these photos?!



No comments:

Post a Comment